Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cartoon look alikes?

   So I was watching The Incredibles and I saw a character that looked like a WWE superstar, then I got to thinking how many can I spot in Disney movies? So I'm going to make a blog post of some superstars that I think look like Disney movie characters.

Maryse and Mirage from The Incredibles


 
Randy Orton and Dimitri from Anastasia (I know this is a Fox movie, but whatever. :P)


Eve Torres and Meg from Hercules




The Bella Twins and Jasmine from Aladdin

 




Natalya and Sleeping Beauty

 

Alberto Del Rio<3 and Prince Naveen from Princess and the Frog

John Cena and Phoebus from Hunchback of Notre Dame

 

Cody Rhodes and Milo from Atlantis (I could not for the life of me find a good picture of these two so I just settled for these.)

 

So these were all I could think of for now, but I have a feeling I'll do some more later.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment